police crowd control barriers
police crowd control barriers are made of heavy-duty Hot Dip galvanized steel. Powder-coated steel crowd control barricades are a great alternative to standard galvanized barrier finishes. Add a colourful powder coat finish to your steel barriers in high profile areas or where you need them to stand out. Many high-end special events will use crowd control barricades with a Black Powder Coated finish in the high traffic areas of their venue.
Crowd Control Barriers Specification:
|Model No||Length||Total Height||Barrier Body Height||Base Width||Outer Pipe||Inner Pipe|
Detailed police crowd control barriers Images:
- 1) police crowd control barriers Safety and safety protection
- 2) Traffic control and flow control
- 3) Special events
- 4) The concert
- 5) Stadium/conference/conference center
- 6) Exhibitions/carnivals/festivals
- 1). Crowd control barriers – bridge foot; The foot design provides maximum stability for the guardrail, making the product ideal for grassy, soft or uneven surfaces. The foot of the bridge provides the best resistance and is suitable for blocking and diverting people. So if you have a parade, a rally or a concert, a sports event, plan and choose crowd control obstacles – the bridge is sufficient to meet your needs fully.
- 2). police crowd control barriers with the flat-style foot; In places where special events occur or in public places, the flat-foot custom crowd control barriers are the best choice for rationally planning crowd and traffic behaviour. The flat foot design reduces the risk of pedestrians tripping. Car tyres can quickly roll on the feet without damaging the roadblocks. Evenly distribute the weight on the flat foot, adding a rubber washer with two holes for each screw to be screwed.
- 3). Custom Crowd control barrier with V type foot; The brackets make the system more stable and withstand the greater weight. The product is more convenient to move, and the package is more straightforward. It can be quickly combined into a solid isolation zone to form an effective flow control barrier.
There are no reviews yet.