Crowd Control Barriers Features
- Hot Dipped Galvanized or Powder Coated Pedestrian Barriers Prevent Rust And Corrosion
- 360 Degree Full Welding Joints Providing More Strength For Steel Barriers 30 Degree At Hook Vertical Ending Against Theft
- 100mm or 125mm Upright Spacing Of Crowd Control Barricades Keep Children Safety
- Interlocking Hooks and Half-Loop Connection System
- Four Types of Removable Base Supplying Excellent Stability Easy To Transport And Install For Traffic Barrier
- Customized Logo On Crowd Control Barricades For Your Company Advertising
- Guide Crowds And Traffics Effectively
Specification of outdoor crowd control barriers
|Length||39″ (3.25 Ft.)||79″ (6.5 Ft.)||7.5′ (2.3 m)||98″ (8 Ft.)||8 ft 6 in (2.6m)|
|Height||43″ (3.6 Ft.)||*||43″ (109.2mm)|
|No. of Uprights||6||14||16||18||22|
|Spacing Between Uprights Outdoor crowd control barriers||4 3/8″|
|Frame Thickness||16 gauge||16 gauge||O.D. 14-gauge||16 gauge||O.D. 14-gauge|
|Heavy Duty Frame Dia.||1.5″||1.5 in. OD 16-gauge or 1/25 in. OD||1.5 in. OD 16-gauge or 1/25 in. OD||1.5″||1.5 in. OD 16-gauge or 1/25 in. OD|
equally-spaced bars are welded firmly with a barrier frame, made of 1.5″ O.D. steel tubing, minimum 16 gauge. Minimum of ½” weld at the top and the bottom of each upright bar. The spacing between inside vertical members is 4 3/8″ and meets all standards.
- Several outdoor crowd control barriers base options are available, with the bridge base and flat base being the most popular by far.
- Feet: Two (2) bolt-on flat feet ½” x “2″ flat steel bar with 1¼” O” D. 14 galvanized stem, or
- Two (2) bolt-on bridge feet 1½” O “D. galvanized steel, 16 gauge, with ¼” O” D. galvanized stem.
- Our barriers go through a hot-dip galvanizing process so that our barriers remain rust-free.
Application of Outdoor crowd control barriers
- Parade Routes
- Fun Runs/Walks
- Event Staging Areas
- Concert Stages
- Block Parties
- Waiting Lines
- Grand Openings
- Parking Lots
- Construction Sites