Good strength and stability.
Easy to install and dismantle. Require no drilling or digging.
Reusable and long service time.
More practical and efficient.
Rent and purchase are all available.
Have different types, sizes and colours.
The barrier fence length is flexible for different sites.
Our Metal crowd control barriers have many types and sizes for different sites. Our crowd control barriers are Available in Many sizes, such as one of the standard crowd control barriers frames are made from durable 1-1/2″ OD 16 gauge steel framing, while uprights are made from 1/2″ OD 16 gauge steel tubing. Uprights are fully inserted into the frame before welding, providing extraordinary strength. Choose from two-foot systems: a detachable bridge foot or a detachable flat foot. Crowd Control Barricades interlock using the industry-standard hook and half-loop fastening system providing a union that prevents a single barricade from being removed from a continuous line of barricades. The Crowd Steel Barricade is the best selling steel crowd control barrier! The Crowd Control manufacturer-provided over 10 miles of fencing and barricades for the 2009 Presidential inauguration.
- Material: Low carbon steel.
- Surface treatment: Hot-dipped galvanized after welding or powder coating, PVC coated, etc.
- Zinc standard: 42 microns, 300 g/m2.
- Panel sizes:
- Length: 2000 mm, 2015 mm, 2200 mm, 2400 mm, 2500 mm.
- Height: 1100 mm, 1150 mm, 1200 mm, 1500 mm.
- Frame pipe:
- Diameter: 20 mm, 25 mm (popular), 32 mm, 40 mm, 42 mm, 48 mm.
- Thickness: 0.7 mm, 1.0 mm, 1.2 mm, 1.5 mm, 2.0 mm, 2.5 mm.
- Infilled pipe:
- Diameter: 14 mm, 16 mm, 20 mm (popular), 25 mm.
- Thickness: 1 mm.
- Spacing: 60 mm, 100 mm, 190 mm (popular), 200 mm.
- Flat metal feet, 600 mm × 60 mm × 6 mm.
- Cross feet outside diameter: 35 mm.
- Bridge feet: 26″.
Types of Metal Crowd Control Barriers Feet
|Crowd control barrier with flat metal feet.||cross foot||bridge foot||bridge feet and wheels.|
Applications Metal Crowd Control Barriers:
With so many benefits, the crowd control barrier can be used to provide security for people on various occasions.
Create a particular space in public events for security, such as outdoor festivals, concerts, sports events, etc.
Help people escape smoothly in some emergencies.
Serving as bike barricade at the roadside.
Safety signage for some dangerous places.
Security barrier at the construction sites.
As the aisle barrier of the exit in parks, stations and other public places.
Temporary isolation or separation in some places, like a parking lot, exhibitions, etc.
|Metal Crowd control barriers for public events to keep order.||Crowd Control Barriers for warning signage.|