Our aluminum crowd control barriers made of Aluminum alloy come with the feature of Professional welders and engineers to ensure high-quality stage barriers that apply in lighting, speakers, and so on for indoor or outdoor events, concerts, and exhibitions.The standard dimension i’ 4′ (122cm) ‘high x 3’ (100cm) wide mesh panel sections. Each barrier unit, when sectioned together, forms a continuous rear security step for use by security officers.
|Perforated metal sheet front panel of stage barrier.||Welded mesh front panel of stage barrier.||The stage barrier anti-slip footboard.||Stage barrier extended front board.||Stage barrier gate can be used to provide a convenient entrance for staff. Corner type stage barrier can be used at each corner with a movable degree from 45-90-“35.||Corner type aluminium stage barrier.|
Advantages aluminum crowd control barriers
- Lightweight, durable, corrosion resistance and maintenance-free.
- Folded stage barrier is easy to store and transport.
- Easy to ins”all and dismantle.
- Eq”tipped with a unique inner lock, which ensures effectively install with other barriers.
- Smaller holes on the front panel to prevent hurting people
- An extended footboard makes the barrier more stable.
- The corner angle is adjustable to suit many occasions.
- Ramp on front board to prevent tripping accident.
- The corner type stage barrier degree is available from 45 to 90 to 135 as your request.
- Round edge and no sharp.
- High quality, durable, corrosion resistance and aging resistance.
|Folded stage barrier will be more convenient to store and transport.||The stage barrier inner lock mechanism makes it easy to install.|
|Material||Aluminium and steel|
|Surface||Mill finish (silver), black powder-coated, etc.|
|Size (H × W × D)||1.2 m × 1.0 m × 1.2 m, customer sizes are also available.|
|Folding size (H × W × D)||1210 mm × 1100 mm × 180 mm|
|Top semi-circle tube||40 mm, 50 mm, thickness: 2 mm, 3 mm.|
|Frame tube||25 mm × 50 mm, 40 mm × 50 mm, 40 mm × 60 mm, 60 mm × 60 mm, thickness: 1.5 mm.|
|Brace tube||50 mm × 25 mm, thickness: 3 mm.|
|aluminum crowd control barriers Vertical tube||35 mm × 35 mm, thickness: 2 mm.|
|Footboard tube||25 mm × 50 mm, thickness: 3 mm.|
|Front panel||Thickness: 1.5-2 mm.|
|Front board||Thickness: 4 mm.|
|Panel holes diameter||8 mm|
|Weight||30 kg, 31 kg, 32 kg, 33 kg.|
|Packing||With cartons, pallets, air bubble film or as requested.|
aluminum crowd control barriers can be used as the barricade to control the crowd for significant events, such as concerts, outdoor or indoor performances, exhibitions, etc. Its stability and portability can keep the audience at an appropriate distance from the stage and keep order.
|The stage barrier is a security fence for performers and viewers.||Stage barriers can be packaged with plastic film, cartons, etc.||The stage barrier serves as the entrance barricade of significant events.|
aluminum crowd control barriers component
- Frame Materials; The barrier frames are welded aluminium tubing for maximum strength and durability. Each barrier unit has a large, 3mm diameter metal round tube across the top for customer safety and comfort. Each tube end is finished perfectly, eliminating all sharp edges and potentially lost pieces.
- Acoustically Transparent Mesh; Each barrier unit features an expanded metal screen that does not block or reflect the sound waves, and it is fine enough not to trap any fingers or loose clothing. The mesh is completely enclosed, eliminating any sharp edges.
- Security Steps; The security steps have 1.6cm thick x40cm wide.
- Barrier Floor Materials; Each barrier floor section measures 3cm thick x 48″ (122cm) deep and runs the complete length of 100cm of the barrier unit. Each floor section has 40*40*2cm aluminium framing, with a continuous 6″ (15cm) wide metal safety ramp, along the front of each section.
- aluminum crowd control barriers Load Rating The 48″ (100cm) wide units have a load rating of 150 lbs./LF. (68kg)