42″x84″ Crowd Control Barriers
The 42″x84″ Crowd Control Barriers made of the elbow has an elegant, firm, and removable appearance. Compared with the traditional fence, it combines the panel and rear installation process faster. The feet of the crowd control barrier can be customized in different shapes, such as steel feet, triangles, curved feet, etc. The feet can be designed as permanent welding and removable according to customer requirements. Also known as crowd control roadblocks (French roadblocks or bicycle racks) in the United States, they are often used in many public activities. Security for special events, parades, festivals, concerts, and sporting events.
SPECIFICATIONS OF 42″x84″ Crowd Control Barriers
Our 42″x84″ Crowd Control Barriers available Surface Treatment: Hot dipped Galvanized, Pre-galvanized, and Powder Coated come with Flat Steel, Bridge Foot. Crowd control metal barricade with bridge feet is the best-selling crowd control barrier on the market! The bridge-foot design provides maximum stability for the barrier, thus making the product an ideal choice for use on grass, soft or uneven surfaces. The Bridge Foot provides the best resistance to pushing by crowds – so if you are planning a parade, rally, or concert, choose this for your sensitive crowd control needs. A crowd control metal barricade with flat feet is ideal for special events or venues requiring funnelling crowds or traffic in parallel lines. The flat-foot design minimizes the tripping hazard, and vehicle tires roll easily over the foot without damage to the barricade. The flat foot distributes weight evenly, and rubber grommets provide added protection for sensitive floors. Two holes in each foot allow it to be anchored to the ground.
|Outer Tubing||1.25″ diameter * 18 gauge or 1.5″*16 gauge wall thickness|
|Inner Tubing||5/8″ or 1/2″ wall thick 18 19 20 21 gauge|
|Upright Spacing||4″, 5″|
|Finished||Pre-galvanized, Powder Coated, Hot dipped Galvanized|
|Welded||Permanently Welded & Removable Welded|
- They are boiling dipped galvanized after welding.
- Road barrier is weather resistant and durable.
- The barriers are light and easy to handle
- The road barrier is strong enough for crowd control.
- The feet can be removable, making transportation and storage much easier and more efficient.
PACKING OF CROWD CONTROL BARRIERS
- One>There is a layer of bubble wrap at the bottom of the pallet, which can protect the last barrier;
- Two>There is a small piece of carton paper between every two barriers to prevent rubbing against each other;
- Three>There is also carton paper under the pacing belt;
- Four>Finally, all barriers will be packed with several layers of plastic film.